Top 15 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks In The World 2021
Ever wondered what is the most expensive alcoholic beverage in the entire world?.
Here are the top 15 world’s most expensive alcohol to ever exist.
Millions of people in the world enjoy taking alcohol, whether it’s in parties, bars, restaurants, recreational centers, weddings, house parties and even baby showers, you name it.
But there are certain types of alcohol that are way expensive to be afforded by just anyone.
In this article, we have ranked down the world’s most expensive alcohol as of today.
These are the most expensive alcoholic drinks in the world and their selling prices.
Check out the world’s most expensive alcohols that are worth millions of dollars.
Currently, the most expensive alcohol today is the Billionaire Vodka, it will cost you around 3.7 Million Dollars for you to purchase this drink.
Here is the list of all the top expensive alcohol in the entire world.
Most Expensive Alcohol In The world:
- Billionaire Vodka – Price $3.7 Million
- Tequila Ley .925 – Price $3.5 Million
- Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne – Price $2 Million
- Russo-Baltique Vodka – Price $1.35 Million
- Diva Vodka – Price $1 Million
- Mendis Coconut Brandy VS – Price $1 Million
- Macallan 64 Year Old In Lalique – Price $625,000
- 1945 Romanee-Conti Wine – Price $558,000
- Armand de Brignac Midas – Price $265,000
- Dalmore 62 – Price $215,000
- The Sapphire Revelation By Bombay – Price $200,000
- Penfold Ampoule – Price $170,000
- The Black Pearl Louis XIII Anniversary Edition By Remy Martin – Price $165,000
- Diamond Jubilee By Johnnie Walker – Price $165,000
- Chateau D’Yquem – Price $130,000
When it comes to the most expensive alcoholic drinks in the whole world, these are the top expensive drinks with the cheapest one going for more than 100,000 US Dollars.